Following the latest government announcements, the ski area is subject to administrative closure until March 2021. We will keep you informed of the new opening date as soon as possible! soon as possible!
Our organisation is committed to ensuring that the mountains remain a pleasure
In preparation for the winter season, we have ensured everything is in place to provide the warmest welcome whilst respecting the current hygiene regulations.
Find full details of all hygiene measures below.
Book your ski passes online with total peace of mind, it’s cheaper on the internet!
And come and join us from the 5th December 2020 for the ski area opening weekend (dependent on snow conditions).
Opening of our ski area
Following a state decision for health reasons linked to the Coronavirus epidemic, our ski lifts will be closed during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
We do not yet know when the ski area will be allowed to open and we will keep you informed as soon as possible.
If you had already booked your skipass for December or January, an email has been sent to let us know which of these two compensation options you choose:
THIS WINTER IN LA CHAPELLE, I SKI … AND I FOLLOW THE DISTANCING REGULATIONS!
Masks must be worn in ski lift queues by all skiers from 11yrs.
There is no occupancy limit on the ski lifts.
Hand sanitising gel available at lift pass offices
Follow physical distancing regulations in queues
Regular disinfection of contact zones
SPECIAL TERMS OF CANCELATION WINTER SEASON 2020-2021
1) 2020/2021 La Chapelle Liberté and Portes du Soleil lifts passes (are not included half price lift passes sold the 26th may 2020 the day of the flash sale) – cancellation without any particular condition for purchase until the 11th of December 2020 end refund minus 50 € per order as administrative fees.
2) Regarding La Chapelle Liberté and Portes du Soleil daily lift passes (and from 1 to 15 consecutive days lift passes:
- Cancellation and full refund without any conditions if purchase until 15 days before the validity start date of the lift pass, subject to booking before 19/12/2020.
- Cancellation and full refund if purchase until 1 day before the validity start date of the lift pass in case the holidays have to be cancelled for any reason due to the COVID 19 pandemic (contagion proved health emergency, containment in the country of residence or destination, quarantine measures or bordure closures on documentary evidence such as medical certificate, employee certification…) subject to booking before 19/12/2020.
SPECIFIC REPAYMENT TERMS - WINTER SEASON 2020-2021
In case of administrative closure of the full Portes du Soleil ski resort due to pandemic during more than 15 consecutive days, the La Chapelle Liberté and Portes du Sleil lif passes may be subject of a refund or a credit note:
• For the 2020/2021 season lift passes: a credit note or a refund based on the number of closing weeks multiplicate bye the lift pass season price paid by the client.
• Regarding the 1 to 15 consecutive days: a credit note or a refund on the prorate temporis of unused days, based on the price paid by the client.
• For the daily pass: a credit note or a refund of the unused lift passes based on the price paid by the client..
Any request for compensation relating to articles 5-6 and 7 must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to SAEM Sports et Tourisme - 281 route de Thonon – 74390 Chatel within 30 days of the end of the ticket’s validity. Beyond this period, requests will not be processed.